Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Single Antidote for Anxiety...




- - - - - - - - - -


Today, I share a collection of random thoughts towards, Truthfulness, Courage and Acceptance. This collection of thoughts has been inspired by You! I AM Grateful that you are here today to receive this message.


Created in Ambition!
~  How Good Can I Stand It?  ~


Truthfulness… The Universe Will Not be Denied.

Calm is awakened through the odd-fellow, of Truthfulness. The fundamental truth found in the understanding that within each form of life is, Purpose; that every life has an embedded 'purpose'. That purpose contributes its unique piece of the universal puzzle. That's right, the universe needs you to uncover and deliver your purpose.


Purpose moves you beyond your field of study and into the creation of your life. Not just any life but, OneGR8Life! You see, anyone can learn to live life, that takes no more than survival. You my friend are being called to deliver your greatness of purpose. Your purpose will be uncovered to be that 'thing' you thought you could deliver.


Your Ambition of Purpose is that 'idea or notion' you hold about what you believe you can do for others. In the good you think you can deliver; There lies, your purpose!


"If you want to live OneGR8Life,
tie it to your Purpose -not
to people or things."
~Phillip A. Lopez

Regardless, of your purpose, you will deliver it through Ambition - Not Anxiety! Imagine for one minute that you have No limitations on what you can Be, Do, or Give... only Ambition will take you there!!


YES, There is something extraordinary about the feeling received as we work towards fulfilling our purpose; while maintaining an Ambitious thought as simple as  - I Can, I Will!


"THE UNEXAMINED LIFE IS NOT WORTH LIVING" ~SOCRATES

Courage… Live the Examined Life.
The Question of the day is - how well have you done on holding-up your 2014 New Year resolutions?


In all truthfulness, I am not a big New Year resolution kind of guy.  This may seem surprising to you, especially from a person so dedicated to living OneGR8Life, so let me explain...


It is not that I am against goal setting or more strongly, against Ambitious goal setting. To the contrary, we should all be driving towards something! And, with only one life to live, we should drive Ambitiously.

To help frame this OneGR8Life of yours, it is significant to remember that this is it folks... This is your OneGR8Life - there is no dress rehearsal here… One performance and it is Live.


So why no New Years Resolutions? After all, the beauty of life stems from the resolution that we Can - Be, Do or Give, Anything that we Desire.


No New Year resolutions is just a personal choice, for me.  I wake-up everyday, I am filled with gratitude that I am able to wake rested; I slide my foot under the covers to feel that my loving wife is still laying next to me, I throw back the covers and I start charging. For me, I choose to see everyday as a start to a New Year.  If you take a look around, there you will see many who share this ambitious opportunity.


My wife, Janice and I, really enjoyed our 2012 holiday; a 16-day self-guided tour starting in Paris - headed south into Italy - and back out through Paris. Along the way, I was fortunate enough to run-across some amazing individuals... all engaged in some pretty amazing (and ambitious) Live Performances. And they did not wait for the changing of a calendar to get started...


Most memorable was my airport shuttle driver, Samuel. Samuel woke-up one morning and decided the time had come - it was time for him to leave every thing he had and everyone he loved. He had enough of a war torn life in Ethiopia. He decided on that day, that he would change his dedication and direction. He could only think of one place to turn, America!  He shared with me the fire that continues to burn within him; the fire that freedom brings!


Easy? I never heard this word cross Samuel's lips in the 50-minute conversation that we shared. After 15 years of an uncertain life change, I did hear Grateful, Dedicated, Thankful and Loving. Loving? Yes! Samuel shared with me a story of how one day as he was walking into a grocery store near his southern California home and he kept hearing some person shouting out his name. As the voice got closer, he turned to see a boyhood friend from his Ethiopian village. Samuel said at that moment he was filled with more love than he could hold! Thousands of miles from home, millions and millions of people between him and his village, he would run into a boyhood friend. The two men remain in constant contact, encouraging each other to believe that they CAN - that they Can do the things that they WILL to do.


Today begins your New Year! I encourage you to rise every morning with an attitude of NEW.


Take the time to create Calm, to live the 'Examined' life. Think about the things that mean the most to you - celebrate them. Imagine the life that you dream to live - memorize this. Remain in resolve to attain your dream life! In a spirit of Courage, renew your pursuit with the start of each new day as if, there was no tomorrow. This is your OneGR8Life - there is no dress rehearsal. One performance and it is Live.


Acceptance... On Failure, Fear Not!
Universal Love and Caring surround us in the transformation of an ordinary life, into OneGR8Life.


Everyone and everything, is on it's way to somewhere...


I rarely write about the significance of failure. Yet, we ALL encounter some perception of set back. That’s right, of Failure, You should Fear not. The Acceptance of fact will reveal to us that all things occur for our greatest advantage, thus, perceived failure is merely a stepping stone of gained knowledge and experience. A necessary by-product of achievement.


Let’s see if we can gain some new perspective...


~ Don't look for failure. You never see what you don't look for.
~ Train yourself to Never see failure. I only see mis-calculated reactions. And those mis-calculations simply allow for the creation of a new thought, and yet another action. This is called learning. And it fills our life!
~ Don't talk about failure. This is a mental attitude of attraction. You know this to be true; You will become what you think about. From the silent thoughts that you carry, to the verbal words that you share, these things are cemented to you and your validated self. Carefully directed choices are made when we choose to mentally frame things in the ways that We Do Want vs. phrasing things into statements that we don't want.
  • I need this light to stay green vs. I hope this light doesn't turn red.
  • I need an open lane of traffic vs. I don't have time for traffic.
  • I need a community which supports me vs. I hope the room is not filled with objections.
  • I need to roll this ball into the cup vs. I cannot afford to miss this putt.


Pollyanna thinking? I Don't know... I just know that I have come to the point of Acceptance which leads me to believe that, we have more mental capacity than we will ever imagine possible.


-Failure is a chosen response, which occurs when you concede to running out of options. If you don't concede, then you have not failed, you have only learned.


---      ---      ---


This week release the anxiety that binds you and let your Greatness out to play. Look to avoid the slayers of ambition; but... can't... what if... 

Flow ~ Create your moment of Calm in Truth, Courage, and Acceptance;
  1. You have heard a universal cry for help,
  2. You have examined your desire in response to that cry,
  3. You have responded to that cry with - I Can Solve That,
  4. The Universe has accepted Your response!
  5. In this sequence, you are now free to take unrestricted action,
  6. Move forward in confidence that you have gained Universal support.


#DreamCreateLive  


---      ---      ---


Questions / Comments - Have something that is really giving you trouble? Post Here.


OneGR8Life - Delivered Weekly; Tuesday.
Dedicated to Improving the Human Condition. -Specifically, Yours!
www.OneGR8Life.com
---      ---      ---


Authored By; Phillip A. Lopez
#CreatingPhenomenal -How to Dream, Create, Live your One Great Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment