Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The VICTOR of Fear…



Once and for all let's put FEAR into it's place. Let's get through this together, shall we?

Erased is the old, We must FEARLESSLY embrace the new...

Just this past week I ran into a hand full of people with the opportunity of standing toe-to-toe in confrontation with FEAR. Monday, a college aged follower ran into a relationship break-up of the infidelity kind. Riddled with questions of HOW could she do this to me... he now faces the fear of the unknown emotional recovery. Tuesday, a mid-life'r, found himself under the knife of hip replacement. As a solo-preneur, he faces the uncertainty of a speedy and complete recovery, while laboring to minimize the impact of missed opportunity. Wednesday, a professional associate of mine ran into the very sudden lose of his father. Suddenly hurled into the role of family patriarch, facing the loss of his role model of guidance. Thursday, I celebrated the employment retirement of my oldest brother. Suddenly, he ventures to dare, to dream, create and live without a 30yr. long, daily tradition.

The Victor of Fear...

I AM confident that you too can recall life altering changes which have occurred close to your base camp. Life is constantly changing, and with each new breathe we replace what was, with what is, in the light of what Can BE. Life is no different for me, than it is for you. In the face of FEAR, I repeat to myself this odd saying ... 
Life causes Death, I AM choosing to Live this OneGR8Life, because I have been granted ALL the strength I need to deliver it in greatness!

This odd saying is known as an Affirmation. In the moment of holding a thought of Affirmation, there is No FEAR. We know this to be true, based upon the dynamic of brain thought operating in a serial nature, one thought, single file, first in - first out, working in combination with subconscious thoughts, attempting to transform your notion into a physical equivalence. Your mind is your greatest asset in the delivery of your Desire of Purpose. An attitude of Ambition assures your Altitude of delivery. Simply stated, you CAN train your mind to hold any thought that You desire. Thoughts of opulence, deliver a life of opulence. Thoughts of doom and despair, can only yield the same. In this way, you understand that it is your OneGR8Life, that you Can BE, DO or HAVE, any notion, idea, or thought, that you are willing to hold in Affirmation of Faith!

Your Affirmation is a statement of truth, based on your Desire of Purpose; a Simple, Sweet, Empowering choice initiated in I AM - Never failing, it is your FEAR buster.  To get you started, You can steal mine and call it your own, if you'd like…

---   ---   ---

Mindful Moments (Thoughts for You to Take Away…)

I choose to flow the Energy for the Creation of my OneGR8Life. I do this in the form of transformation; Moving my Desire of Purpose, into it's physical equivalence.

If I need to review, HOW?!? I can review these 4 critical post…

---   ---   ---

OneGR8Life, Delivered Weekly. Tuesdays.
Dedicated to Improving the Human Condition - Specifically, Yours!

  • Authored by: Phillip A. Lopez
  • CREATING PHENOMENAL ~How to Dream, Create, Live Your One Great Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment