Tuesday, July 8, 2014

You are Not Alone...

You are Not Alone...


“The Universe
Holds Nothing Back!


When we set our
Intention to Focus Upon
Infinite Possibility,
the Door Opens to our
Highest Human Potential.”
~Phillip A. Lopez

Recognizing Divine Assistance...


InspirationMotiveFear.jpg
Here you find it ALL...


Your Dream of OneGR8Life requires great fortitude of Spirit. You are not meant to walk this path alone.


Divine Assistance is received through the inner reflection required to DISCOVER your Sourced Inspiration and Motive; sufficient to overcome your, false, Internal Fear.


This is a quite reflection of self-understanding. 

Here you come to realize that it is my OneGR8Life and I AM invited to Dream it, Create it, Live it. From within I have been Divinely granted the ability to overcome ALL restraints.  My OneGR8Life is lived from the Inside-Out. From this Source of incredible inner strength the Delivery of my unique Desire of Purpose prevails. Indeed, I Can BE, DO, or HAVE Anything that I Desire.

---   ---   ---
Mindful Moments: (Things for You to Take Away...)
If housed within me is the ability to see my opportunity of Desired Purpose, then also within, is the Inspiration and Motive to Overcome ALL Restraints. I chose my source of inner fear; I choose the sources of Inspiration and Motive to overcome the anxiety of this fear.


I AM More Powerful than I ever Imagined!
---   ---   ---

OneGR8Life - Delivered Weekly; Tuesdays
Dedicated to Improving the Human Condition - Specifically, Yours!

-- Find a social connection that works for you --

No comments:

Post a Comment